Friday, December 11, 2009

What color would you consider my eyes? /makeup tips?

Here are pics:





http://i27.tinypic.com/16lhfgh.jpg





What color would you call that, and do you have any makeup suggestions? =p





If it helps, I have pale skin and brown/light brown hair.





-Thanks!What color would you consider my eyes? /makeup tips?
your eyes are hazel with a little more green in them. I have the SAME color eyes.





What ive realized about mine is I cant put black eyeliner on the bottom, maybe a brown because it dosnt bring them out at all. They have this eyeshadow pack by Wet M Wild called mega eyes, you can get it in various color that will bring out the color of your eyes. I have the green (because i like to bring out the green) and it really works.





Also try putting a shimmery white on the inner lower lash line





look really closly at my eyes in this pic. I think their kinda similar to yours. The white in the inner corners is kinda fading off by then (happens.) but its there.





http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=nz3nnk%26amp;s鈥?/a>





good luck!What color would you consider my eyes? /makeup tips?
Hazel.


They sort of look like my eyes, only mine are blue around the outside.





Just for makeup wear some nice light gold and browns, keep it more natural. Then just a little mascara. I would try to stay away from eyeliner unless you want your eyes to look darker.
Really nice colour.


Hazel green.


I have a book that says what colours match what eye colours best %26amp; it says that for your colour eyes lilac, gold, greys or mauves. :)
Green, a bit amber-y.





Gold/copper/mauve eyeshadow will look greatttt.
green hazel. thats what color mine are. light green eyeliner (dont go crazy with it) on your bottom lid will enhance the color and make the green stand out also they stand out when i wear black black liner and mascara
that pic is so creepy





Faux hawk?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
you have green/hazel eyes





for eye makeup, you use eye shadow that is the opposite color of ur eye to make them pop


plus mascara and eye liner :]
i think those eyes are definetly hazel
hazel
green.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy