Friday, December 11, 2009

Dark eye makeup tips??

i loooooooove dark eye makeup! especially rimmed eyes or cat eye style. problem is, my face and eye structure doesnt go well with dark makeup. i have super high cheekbones and slightly bigger nose. everyone tells me i should be a model because of my cheekbones and i hate it! my eyes are really slim, and if i add eyeliner/eyeshadow to them they look half closed. i always look tired and angry.


what can i do to wear dark makeup without looking tired or retarted? i've tried everything, and it just looks horrid. what products do you recomend? oh btw, i live in canada so dont be telling me to buy products you can only get in like freaking asia! i need like, normal drug store makeup.





also, to help you decide i have long brown hair with swept bangs. my eyes are a hazelish colour and my hair are in weird layers. to be more technical, i want scene or ';emo'; make up.


ps, i hate labels but its the only way i can describe it. i want thick, dark makeup; not smokey eyes!Dark eye makeup tips??
Have you tried liquid eyeliner? I put the liquid eyeliner on top of my eyelid (sometimes I put polka dots on them, too) %26amp;%26amp; a teal pencil eyeliner below my eye. A lot of the time I put bright neon colors on the corners of my eyes. I hate labels, too, but everyone think I have ';scene'; makeup..Dark eye makeup tips??
i have narrow eyes but.. its hard to describe.. if you do a tiny like flick out going upwards from the corner with eyeliner it makes them look nice. but not like a ridiculous cleopatra style one.


do you get rimmel in canada? their jet black eyeliner is really good, and it lasts all day.


if you put a thick line under your eyes, then sharpen your eyeliner n only do a thin line at the top, that might work?
Just try using dark eyeshadow colors for your eyelids and use black eyeliner for the bottom of your eye. It may not sound like much, but it works. That is what I do and it looks dark on me.
MAC would work the best--
try the smoky eye look

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy