Sunday, December 13, 2009

What eye shape I have? & What makeup tips work best?

http://i9.tinypic.com/86tnj8n.jpg %26lt;%26lt;%26lt; Pic of me.





Small, Big, Wide set, Deep set Or what ever else I've left out. =PWhat eye shape I have? %26amp; What makeup tips work best?
You have almond shaped eyes. You can use eyeliner to emphasize their shape, and I like a lighter shade of eyeshadow on the lid with a darker color smudged along the lash line and in the crease.What eye shape I have? %26amp; What makeup tips work best?
Deep, wide set.





I would do a black liner on the top lid, with several coats of mascara on top and bottom lashes and dust a white/light sheer powder underneath to bring out your eyes.





(mascara last)
you have big wide set eyes. they are gorgeous!!! definitely some black liner on the top lid, dust a tiny bit of white shadow in the corner to really make them pop! and a very thing line on the bottom lid. for eyeshadow, use a shimmer green color, and highlight the browbone with a light white. hope i helped! =]
  • skin rashes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin allergy