Sunday, December 13, 2009

What are some eye makeup tips?!

what are some good tips for eye makeup?





like what are some good ways to apply liner or shadows?





what would make my eyes pop?








i have medium skin tone and my eyes change colors (mostly blue/green)What are some eye makeup tips?!
I make everything a little smudgy, even if it's a tiny line of color that I brush underneath my lower lids (right under the lash line). It looks softer that way. What are some eye makeup tips?!
Thanks for the Best Answer. Also I never use eyeless curlers or mascara that is waterproof. If water won't take mascara, off it's too plasticky for me. Report Abuse

I have blue/green eyes and I think that gold colors look good when my eyes are more green and brown looks better when they are more blue.
go to http://www.covergirl.com and make a account and then ask the live beauty consultants.


thay always help me!
try this site http://www.MyFashionLink.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy