Friday, December 11, 2009

Girls, eye makeup tips?

I have like green-blue eyes and i wanted to know what makeup would look good on me and like how i should apply eyeliner like a lot or a little? Pictures would help. or even youtube videos if you find GOOD ones.Girls, eye makeup tips?
neutral shades like brown and bronze, a medium amount of eyeliner (thicker on top, thinner on bottom), a good mascara


hope that helped=]Girls, eye makeup tips?
I have hazel eyes and I play up the green in them with lots of purples and bronzes.





My best eyeliner tip is to practice practice practice! And something I always do is tight lining, which is basically applying liner to the inner base of your lash line and between the upper lashes. It makes the lashes look thicker! Check out tight lining here, and there's a video :)





http://yummy411.blogspot.com/2007/09/sma鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy