Friday, December 11, 2009

Eye makeup tips for women in their 30s?

Hi! I really need some advice on eye makeup because i have never used eye shadow and nowadays it's so popular to use smoky eyes and colorful eye shadow and mascaras.


My skin is fair, green eyes, relatively small.


My problem is that i have a real problem with dark circles and fine lines below the eye area.


Is appropiate for my age (33 years old) to wear any bright colors to emphasize them or should i just forget about smoky eyes because of my dark circles and fine lines? How about fake eyelashes?


In other words, how far can i go when it comes to applying make up without going overboard?Eye makeup tips for women in their 30s?
where colors, have fun mix match them dont be afraid play around on day, purple looks good with green eyes. tea bags or hemmoriod creme with help with those dark lines. i wear green and blue one my eyes like half green half blue and honestly i can say i had more strange people talk to me on those days then just wearing one normal color its make up have fun play you'll see what looks good and what wont ask people like your friends, go have a makme over done if anything and see what they do..Eye makeup tips for women in their 30s?
I would work with eye shadows to accentuate the most. You can use a peachy concealer under your eyes for the circles, I use physicians formula loose mineral powder over mine. I have lightened up on the eye make up because sometimes it accentuates wrinkles. Try using browns, greens even purples. Use shadow as an eyeliner for a softer look. I wouldn't reccomend false lashes just curl and use a good mascara like lashblast to give a dramatic look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy