Friday, December 11, 2009

Eye makeup tips? (my pic included)?

so i've been doing pretty much the same technique for the past year. i used to use like a beige and dark brown every day and now i got onto using a light gray on the inside of my eye and a dark bluish-gray on the outside of my eye. i have hazel kind of eyes - they're usually greenish looking but sometimes have a hint of brown, yellow, and (when i cry) they look blue.. but usually mostly green.








this shows how my eyes usually look (eye make up) not really a great picture though.


http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm213/lax11snk/Picture013.jpg








imput please :DEye makeup tips? (my pic included)?
Dont change it!! Its prettyEye makeup tips? (my pic included)?
well, i think your wearing a bit too much, you are very pretty, but makeup is suppost to be used to enhance your features, not cover them. just use a black eyeliner on the top, and a brown on the bottom. use a brown eyeshadow on the bone above your lid, and a shimmery white just above that. on the lid, just use a nuetral color. then use a little mascara. sorta like this, only with brown eyeliner on the bottom


http://www.talkingmakeup.com/pics/cargo/鈥?/a>





you will look beautiful :)
oh my god, i love your eye make up. in that pic, if you can email me on how you do that like what kinda eye liner you use [is you use any], and so on.





you don't have to, but my email is


mari10455anne@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy