Sunday, December 13, 2009

Eye Makeup Suggestions/Tips?

I am wondering what eye makeup would be best to highlight my eyes. I have dark brown hair, a light skin tone, hazel/greenish eyes with flecks of orange and gold and brown in the iris. Anyone have any tips for shadow colors and application, as well as mascara and liner suggestions and application tips? Also, any tips for foundation and lip colors would be appreciated too.Eye Makeup Suggestions/Tips?
For green eyes a purple, rust shades will make your eyes stand out. Then brown is good for when ever %26amp; always.Eye Makeup Suggestions/Tips?
It's hard to advise according to the description only... I usually do the following: I go to some fashion sites like style.com - there are many of them - and search for models looking almost like me, the same eye color and skin shade. And I try to copy their makeup. Maybe, I'm not very inventive, but the result is always great!
either a light blue or a light greenish color
Hi....i also have hazel eyes with your combo...i would advise you to wear a mix of purple and gold eyeshadow...they will really highlight your eyes.....apply the purple color near your eyelashes and gold towards your eyebrows......apply a good black eyeliner to ur top eyelids and a soft brown to your lower eyelashes.....they will make ur eyes stand out......last but not the least...wrap up with a thick coat of mascara.......it sure will bring out ur eyes.......hope this helped....all the best!!
go to: http://www.beautymonials.com - they have great makeup tips %26amp; tutorials!
light blue or a light greenish color


(take my advise)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy