Sunday, December 13, 2009

Eye Makeup Tips Please?

I'm always trying to figure out the right way to do my makeup, but i havent been able to figure it out! does anyone have any tips?? if so thanks!





im pretty sure i have standerd eyes


a round face


blond hair


brown eyes %26amp;


light skinEye Makeup Tips Please?
different shades of brown eyes look good with different shades of eyeshadow.. umm if you have a 'yellow' tinge to your eyes go for purple... otherwise bronzes, golds, rusts, and different shades of green with look great on you. try shimmery/metallic colours.Eye Makeup Tips Please?
go with neutral colors.....browns, golds, yellows, lite blues and pinks....etc..


good luck
I would go with warm colors. Nothing to bright. Colors like pink..a peach maybe. Blues..I wouldn't go for purple.
I would say gold, I know a friend of mune and she has the same aspects that you are describing, it looks so glamorous on her, I would also try neutral colors, light tan, maybe an off white, just not too dark!!!! Try the gold though def!!!
  • skin rashes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin allergy