Friday, December 11, 2009

Do you know any eye-makeup tips?

For dark skin (about the same as gabrielle union's) and dark brown eyes.Do you know any eye-makeup tips?
I'm no expert but I was taught only wear mascara on the top lashes never the bottom lashes. And when you wear eye liner try putting it on the skin under your top lashes. (Only do this if you trust you won't poke yourself in the eye! lol) And for shadow put lighter shades on top by the brow and darker shades on the lid. Hope this helped!Do you know any eye-makeup tips?
i have REALLY oily eyes, so before i use eye make up i wipe my eyes with tissue, use some quality make up base and then dust with powder. the powder really helps my eyeliner to stay because it soaks up the oil. (:


i always use two cold spoons on my eyes to make them more awake and alive and i usually use a baby pink colored concealer under my eyes and near my nose where my skin tone is darker to reduce the look of bags.


i allllllwaaaayyyyysssss curl my eyelashes, cause it makes them look damn sexy c( ;


have fun lol
http://video.google.com/videosearch?hl=e…





http://www.orientaldancer.net/guest-stor…
Yes, to make your eyes look bigger, take a lighter shadow or conceiler and dot it on outside of where the tearduct is, the on the space next to the eye and nose.





Needn't use much, just a dot about the size of a pencil eraser, then blend in.
To change a look from daytime to night time add shimmer and dark colors!! to help the color to stick more and stay longer and bring out more the color use a primer. To make eyes look bigger line the lash line with with eyeliner and near the tear duct too!!
Youtube have make-up tutorials.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy