Friday, December 4, 2009

Good emo/scene eye makeup tips for green eyes????

i have green eyes and i want tips to make them look really green but still stay scene/emo. im like a mix between those


help, plz, thx in advanceGood emo/scene eye makeup tips for green eyes????
This is what I do every morning.


1. Black eyeliner around my eyes (Thin lines! None of this ridiculously thick sh*t)


2. Go around my black eyeliner with a blue eyeliner pencil


3. Put on my upper lids (above the eyeliner) a purple eyeshadow. I know it sounds like it wouldn't go well with green eyes, but it looks AMAZING afterwards! It makes those green eyes pop!Good emo/scene eye makeup tips for green eyes????
Ok, my son is a scene kid and one of his girlfriends has great eyes. I noticed that she wears a weird color of yellow and a green outline. She just graduated from beauty school so I would take advice from her. I don't know of a specific brand but you want something with a bright affect. I too have green eyes. I like pinks and stuff, I am blond so the pinks look better for me but to brighten my color I use the yellows and greens. Not DARK GREEN. Tacky and well a little like Mimi from Drew Carey. I wish I could give you a brand. I want to try the new mascara that brings out the colors of your eyes but cannot remember the name of it. Try that.
Don't do the lame emo crap, please don't be an annoying poser. Just use black liner to line your eyes with black mascara and light green eyeshadow, make sure to blend the shadow well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy