Friday, December 11, 2009

Eye makeup tips for blue-green eyes?

My eyes are mostly green but can appear bluish at times. They are large and almond-shaped (I heard that can influence makeup shades). I have light, cool skin and light brown hair.





I know there are many answers already for eyeshadow colors and makeup tips, but it is very difficult to find colors that work for me because the recommended ones fall into the warm category. Most people with green eyes have slight golden or hazel accents, so colors like copper, brown, forest green, apricot, etc. would work on them, but not for my cool, fair skin tone. The only one that seems to work is purple, but it is too dramatic for every day use and is more suitable for a party. I would like natural-looking or very subtle makeup that plays up my large green eyes.Eye makeup tips for blue-green eyes?
If you have a pretty color for eyes, like blue or greenish. I would probably just wear mascara if I were you. You seem like you look like my friend. She has a lighter brown color hair. And the most beautiful blue eyes and I think its great that she decides to not cover them up with pounds of make-up. Its always great to look natural. :)Eye makeup tips for blue-green eyes?
I have the exact same color, and i use simple stuff like eyeliner (black Maybelliene Unstoppable) i do sorta thick at the top and thin on the bottom. Annnd mascara ( black CoverGirl Lash Blast Luxe) it gives you volume, and adds a hint of shimmer. Annd Some simple foundation (CoverGirl) annnd most importantly a neutral colored eyeshadow (Maybelliene) such as browns creams tans. I use a cremy one by Maybelliene and it has sparkles in it. Very pretty. You can get all of these at a drugstore. Hope I helped(:
why not try combing colours? I have gray blue eyes, and sometimes i put on brown and then a shade of gold or bronze. it really makes then pop. now with eyeliner. Ive learn less is more. Try not to wear so much on the bottom water line. brown is an excellent choice for eyeliner. and brown mascara wouldnt hurt either :)
Wet n' Wild sells eye makeup called ';Mega Eye'; in sets based on your eye color. It works great! You can find it at CVS or Walgreen's %26amp; it's inexpensive.


I hope I helped!
You can go to www.covergirl.com .....they have a ';true match'; feature there which assists you in choosing the right makeup colors for you hair, eye color + skin tone.....you can even purchase your choices right from the site...


Good luck :)
well my friend has blue green eyes and she wears light blue it looks good but i still kind of think purple is good but also blue but just go light on the purple
I have the exact same eye colour and i also am very pale. I use golds and bronze/browns, I find they make the eye colour stand out. :)
go to cover girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy