Friday, December 4, 2009

Eye makeup tips...brown eyes?

I have deep brown eyes and I need to know the correct way to apply eye makeup and what colors will work best.





I am looking for an every day look for work. How to I apply correctly or get that perfectly blended look?Eye makeup tips...brown eyes?
During the day I would suggest, light earthtone colors - champagnes, browns, greens -- and maybe light color pinks/purples to whites. Also try to look in your eye, and you sometimes have a little bit of green streaks, or blue, or orange, use those colors eyeshadow to bring them out. At night I would use deep/bold blues, greens, teals, purples, and browns. I use this really not dark but like royal blue that's half cream and half shadow, it looks amazing. A great eyeliner to use with blues/purples is midnight blue. It looks great on brown eyes, and looks really pretty when I use the highly pigmented eyeshadows. HIP or MAC are highly pigmented. =]


- Apply darkest on the crease, medium on the lid, and lightest above the crease. For the simplist/cute everyday look i would suggest just a nice shimmery brown that you can put on the lid and crease, it'll bring attention to your eyes but it's quick, easy, and doesn't look too much! =]





Here's an example of the deep blue color (for the night look):


http://a755.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima鈥?/a>





Hope I Helped ---Eye makeup tips...brown eyes?
for an everyday look why not try different shades of brown? I like to use champagne colors on the lid,a dark brown in the crease and a little bit of white on the brow bones. Then I blend it all together with a thick brush. Use very black mascara and eyeliners too. Report Abuse

Hi,


If I want to make my eyes stand out I


white under the brow bone, a broze colour on the inner lid and a dark shade on the outer lined with a black liner. I get lots of compliments on this! Just go over it with a blending brush when application is done. And to keep the shdow from fading try applying it over a conceler base!
I have brown eyes as well... And purples are really pretty and also browns and greens...... there is a really pretty color by MAC called satin taupe and it is nice on the eyes.... also greens are nice as well...
I have brown eyes too and purple colors seem to work post.Also, try using a cream colored shadow(I have a 4 color Revlon neutral cream-in other words-it's not powdered shadow- shadows set,) or white though I haven't used that colored shadow. The cream color makes your eyes stand out by brightening them up and makes you look young and fresh. And here's a hair tip to go along with that-I've noticed that I don't look so good with this look I I pair it with a messy hairdo like a messy bun and messy bangs hanging down the sides of my face.-It looks like you're trying to look young with the shadow yet you look frumpy at the same time. What I do is simply tie my hair back with a clip and make sure there are no loose ends when I put on this shadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy