Friday, December 11, 2009

Eye makeup tips for Asians?

For every-day things, nothing fancy or big





Usually, I just wear black eyeliner on both the top and bottom of my eyes, but I dont smudge it to make it fade out (For some weird reason I like the distinction)


But i dont feel all that ';feminine'; with just eyeliner, more rebel-ish to me.


I have tried mascara, but it really doesnt make a difference on my black Asian eyelashes





Any tips on giving a more feminine look to my Asian eyes?


Note: Again, nothing really big, mainly something that I'd wear every dayEye makeup tips for Asians?
http://makeup.lovetoknow.com/Asian_Eye_M鈥?/a>





http://makeup.lovetoknow.com/Asian_Beaut鈥?/a>Eye makeup tips for Asians?
Depends on your skin color. I think Asians with darker skin look good with eyeliner. Marking the edges for cat eyes are really pretty.


(When using eyeliner, avoid the droopy eye and racoon eye look.)





If you have lighter skin, a cool shade can really brighten your eyes, especially if they are small, and use an eyelash curler - it makes a big difference.





I don't put that much make up on (i'm asian), but I do cat eyes with eyeliner and people think it's drop-dead gorgeous. No other race can pull it off like Asians can.
well,I suggest you to contact any good Asian makeup artist,


They can suggest you for your problem,





I know good makeup artist in Sahara in West Midland,





you can contact her...





http://www.saharamakeup.co.uk/
i agree.. gold , bronze, a pale pink with a little shimmer is good for the asian eyes... and try this instead.... after u use your eyeshadow......just above your lashes where u usually put liner... use black eyeshadow, not too stark but just a hint with a little smudge... then line the eyes .. after this use ur mascara... really looks cool!
Maybe some gold eyeshadow before you put on your eyeliner, black eyeliner (I never smudge it either!), eyelash curler, and very black mascara.





I am not Asian, but I have a lot of Asian friends =)
my best friend is asian, and she wears different colors of eye-liner besides black like brown, and blue. it's really pretty.
found a website that has tips...hope it helps


http://styles101.homestead.com/makeup_as鈥?/a>
  • skin rashes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin allergy