Sunday, December 13, 2009

Any eye makeup ideas/tips?

I am getting tired of my usual look and I'm wanting to make it more interesting! Here is what I usually do:


*eyeliner on my top lid and a very thin line on the bottom.


*Sometimes mascara on the top


*curl my lashes


*different color of eyeshadow each day... i don't apply a lot, but I like how it glitters in the sun and its a little bit noticeable because I get compliments sometimes.





Thanks soo much for your help!Any eye makeup ideas/tips?
Try other shades of eyeliner on the top. Pinks, purples, blues, greens, the different colors have different effects on your true eye color. After applying a thick line of color across the eye use a dark color on the outside corner. Play with it until you get comfortable applying them. Always be creative you don't have to do your make up the same everyday. After awhile you could try mixing colors by doing two thin lines of different colors to make a completely different look. Also you can try different colors on your lips, use lip liner and lipstick, or just different shades of lip gloss with different lip liners. Good luck and have fun.


Your face is a canvas, Let your imagination soar!!Any eye makeup ideas/tips?
i say put white or brown eyeshadow. Eyeliner is good but not too thick.
Try different colored eyeliners. I love using these on top of my lids as an eyeshadow. They stay put and have a different effect than powder. I love silver, gold, plum, copper, and aqua blue. You could aslo try do a slight cat eye with dark brown eye liner.
Keep ur eyes clean without eye liner or mascara. Only massage with olive oil.
Okay, I've been getting some good results with what I'm doing now, but I can't guarantee that it'll work for you- it all depends on complexion, hair color, eye color, etc. Anyway:





-First, I use a gray powder eyeliner on the bottom


-On top of that, I make a finer line with some standard dark gray eyeliner (you could probably use black, but it might look a bit overdone)


-Next, I line the bottom of my eyelid with some sparkly brown eye shadow that's roughly the color of my eyes.


-Above that, I just put on some sparkly, lighter brown-silver eye shadow. Depending on the color of an outfit, I might subsitute that with a blue, purple, green. Try to avoid anything that's really bright and overly sparkly because the purpose is to bring out your EYES, not your eyelids. Hope that maybe helped.
Eye Makeup Tricks


http://geethabeautytips.blogspot.com/200鈥?/a>





Makeup Tips


http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-gnA4Lmo_b鈥?/a>
I'd try some brighter eyeshadows and you could apply a few different ones that match.
try smokey look 4 evening. dark eye shadow like grey and dark liner on the eye and light shiny shadow on the upper lid near the brow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy