Friday, December 11, 2009

Smokey eye makeup TIPS??!!?

how can i get a smokey eye? what products? i have blond hair and blue eyes...would that look ok on me?!


please give me lots of tips


THANKS!!Smokey eye makeup TIPS??!!?
I don't think it looks that good on people with brown hair and eyes (it makes us look like jail-bait, lol) but blond or black hair I think it looks good. The BEST, I think it looks good on black hair and black/brown eyes. But yes, it'd probably look good. I don't think you have to have any specific brand. Well, you get some black eye shadow and you put in on just as reular eyeshadow but you may want to put some right under the eyebrow (let the closest to the lashline be darkest and as it gets higher or rises, apply a little lighter) and some people rub some of it in with their index finger or thumb. I hope this helps! :)Smokey eye makeup TIPS??!!?
i have blonde hair and blue eyes too and i hated the smokey look on me i got my makeup done professionally once and they said that a natural color eyeshadow and brown mascara and eyeliner really looks good and u can barely tell that u r wearing it! i love the way it looks u should try it!!! :)
i apply eye liner on the like inside of the bottom of my eye you no that red part and then i apply it inder neath my eyelashes on the red part of my upper eye and applly more on the inner part off ur eye
smokey eyes always look amazing on blonde chicks! =D


and especially that you have blue eyes.


use stuff lk silvers and browns,darker tones,even dark purples =D
idkkkk you probably dont need it hon. you will look like a whore. =P
a couple of punches from ur BF will do the job

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy