Sunday, December 13, 2009

Eye makeup question/tips... 10 points for best answer!?

i have brown eyes with a little bit of green in them. what can i use, such as eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara, etc etc, to bring out the green? i reely want green eyes and if you have any suggestions that would b great thanks. Eye makeup question/tips... 10 points for best answer!?
You could try the almay eye shadows. They have one thats called Bring out the Greens. It comes with 3 colors that are supposed to enhance the green. Its about $7. Hope this helpedEye makeup question/tips... 10 points for best answer!?
First, trace a thin line on the inner rim of your eyes, but then, thicken it going out towards the end of your eye.





Then get liquid liner, and do a small line right on your lash line, then flare it out at the end, to create a small cats eye, or ';wing.';





Finish; sweep a gold shadow all accross your lid and up to your brow to highlight your brow bone as well.





Then, sweep a small line underneath your bottum liner, and in the corner of your eyes.
I have green eyes with brown near my pupil I use a cream coloured base on my eye lid and then a light silvery blueish colour of pigment on my lid and then then a dark silvery blueish colour in my crease and half way on my eye lid and then use the creamy colour on the inside of my eye.. then i use eyeliner on my water line and then someone my lid and then a volume mascara and thats it. It may be confusing cuz im not good at explaining stuff but that really brings out the green in my eyes.
use green eyeliner
Two words: Colored Contacts.
oranges and browns -- the fall colours will really bring our your eyes.
add some green or blue eye shadow
purples %26amp; browns
  • skin rashes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin allergy