Sunday, December 13, 2009

Eye makeup tips?

i have green/blue eyes what clolur would make then pop? by the way i love light clean natural colours any idears?Eye makeup tips?
I bought this eyeliner at rite aid by wet n wild and it is a really pretty blue it is just the right amount of sparkle and color it only cost .99 don't let the price fool you i wear this one a lot because it is so pretty.Eye makeup tips?
Opposites actually will make your eyes pop more. Try a sage green applied lightly trimmed with a darker olive in the crease and along the lash line. Then apply a thin line of brown liner and smooth it with a brush or q-tip.
use really darkmascara and eye liner .. it really looks nice
get a really smokey eye shadow but not to dark since u have light eyes the darkness will really bring out the color
try a purple eyeshadow in the crease of your eyelid will help your eyes to ';pop'; out. blend it into a bluey green eyeshadow in the outer corner of your eye. blend a light brown or plae shimmer on the inner corner of your eye and always stick to a drak black eyeliner. curling your eyelashes and applying black or dark brown mascara is a great way of getting them to stand out.
black eyeliner on the edges and eyeliner..........no im not goth.
USE A PLUM, IT WILL MAKE THE GREEN IN YOUR EYES POP.
OK let me tell you.....I have the bluest eyes anyone has ever seen and what I do is wear a shimmering light pink. I use it as an eye liner and also wear it just under my eye brow. I also use a navy blue liquid eye liner on the top and a navy pencil liner on the bottom finished off with black mascara. Doing this makes my eyes Pop!!! all over the place. Do Not, I repeat, Do Not use blue shadows!!!!!! It will only make your eyes look dull!!!! I hope it works for you like it has for the other girl on here I helped out!!
Girl, your talkin earth tones! Take a darker brown on your lids and angle it upwards to make an arch. Take a much lighter brown tone and outline the outside edge of the dark brown and gently blend them together. Then, I'd take some liquid eye liner and go on the upper eyelid right along the lash line with a very defined line all the way to the end of your eye. On the lower lash, another much less defined line. Jet black mascara on upper and lowers and top of the entire eye with a sprinkle of super fine fairy dust! Gorgeous with them eyes you have!
I have green eyes. What I do is use a light, light brown on my whole eye lid up to the brow. Then I put a light orange on just the eye lid. Then I use a semi-dark brown eyeliner on just above the lash line one the top lid.





On occasion I use green mascara (found by ';play up the green'; products you can find in wal*mart and such) and use either a bright pink or bright green (max factor has the best!). I usually make it darker at the bottom and lighter on the top. Then use black eyeliner on the bottom lash line.





Hope this helps!!!!
Try blue mascara! That would look great with you.
well turquoise would work, blue, and green
neutral colors
Go to a drugstore or target or walmart or whatever and go to their almay section. Look at their colors of eyeshadows for the ';bring out the (color)'; and ';play up the (color)';. For instance, I have blueish greenish eyes but I use their green products, which the eyeshadow has purple and green shades, which pops out the color. I also use their green mascara, and you cant tell its green, but it brings out the color of my eyes. hope this helps!
I use a really light blue and really dark mascara
light browns with a hint of any other colour. pink would also be nice. blue eyeliner looks nice with blue/green eyes and black eyeliner does too. but alot of eyeliner put on the eye doesn't usechly look that nice with natural colours.
well i hav the same color eyes and i use a very light pink but what ever u do please dont wear dark eyeshadow it makes u look cheap





angel
Light brown works for me
you could use a sheer violet or purple eyeshadow with some black mascara and they will pop
  • skin rashes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin allergy