Friday, December 11, 2009

Prom eye makeup tips?

im going to a prom this year and have very dark brown eyes. i


dont know how to play up my eyes at all and any tips would help.


i want to do something to match my royal blue dress. i was thinking of blue eyeshadow on my top %26amp; lower lids. what do you think?Prom eye makeup tips?
i have dark brown eyes too. I wear brown eyeliner, on brown eyes it looks black, and black is too dark. Use a white glittery color to highlight your brow line. but rub it in well. Purples look the best, but light purples. You always want to stay light. With a blue dress I would use a light grey with white, or light blue. For mascara, the covergirl brand of mascara for your eye color works perfectly! you think that it wouldn't work but it really does make your eye color look better. I can tell the difference when i use it and when i dont!Prom eye makeup tips?
My best friend has big brown eyes and she is going to prom this year too. I am not sure how she is doing her eye makeup but maybe as she always does..her eyes always look nice.


she wears some black eyeliner on the top and bottom. she wears it on the waterline and eyelash line and makes it look so nice. than mascara is applyed to your eyelashes to make them thick.


if you want more than that than I would say do some eyeshaddow on your eyelids as well.


Either way my friend is always pretty because of her big brown beautiful eyes and I am sure you will be too
Just buy the sticker eye shadows

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy