Sunday, December 13, 2009

Puffy eye circles- Makeup tips?

I have fairly clear skin and I never wear concealer.





Since birth I've had puffy circles under my eyes... literally since birth. It's only seemed to get worse with age. I'm 19 years old, I wear glasses and have since I was about 11. The glasses help to conceal the puffy circles but I'm in college now and I wanna party without my glasses.





Anyone have any tips??Puffy eye circles- Makeup tips?
find a good conceler and a foundation if you go into one of the stores the make up assistant will be able to find something to match you skin tone,Puffy eye circles- Makeup tips?
Well, concealer is going to help mainly with dark circles. In order to relieve some of the puffiness you are going to need to get the puffiness to go down. Some good ways to do this is before you go out, use either an ice pack, caffeinated tea bag or some sort of cool compress. This really helps the puffiness to go down. I would even try this when you wake up in the morning.





You can try a concealer and see if that helps somewhat. But it can't really ';cover up the bags';. They will still be noticeable with concealer on.





Try getting more sleep, drinking more water, and eating healthier. I know its hard to do in college - but healthy food is really the key to anti-aging and better looking skin.





Hope this helps. You can visit my website for a lot more tips, and if you are looking for an eye cream that may help relieve you of your puffiness, check out our online store (there are some great prices on here) http://www.thebesteyecreams.com.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy