Friday, December 11, 2009

What are some good eye makeup tips for younger girls?

Im about to go into high school, and I think I need to start focusing on my appearance more. Please do not make assumptions about how I am to young to be using makeup. Anyway, I have short brown hair with bangs and brown eyes. Also, I wear glasses and want my makeup to show up under my glasses too. I really want to emphasize my eyes though. I want makeup that is easy to put on without any fancy brushes and things. I am a complete novice with makeup so please help!What are some good eye makeup tips for younger girls?
you can put on white/shear eyelid powder, mascara, blush, and chap stickWhat are some good eye makeup tips for younger girls?
I'm a 9th grader and I wear concealer, foundation, powder, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, and lipgloss. Don't worry, your definetly not too young.


I think dark brown eyeliner and mascara would look pretty on you. Try Almay eyeliner in Black Brown and Neutrogena Healthy Volume mascara in Carbon Black. They'll help bring out your eyes. Eyeshadow would look pretty too, gold especially.


If your skin's pretty, just some loose powder would be sufficenent. However if you skin tone's uneven or you have acne, look into concealer and foundations. It may sound silly, but green concealer works well to cover up redness. A good foundation is Maybelline's Mineral Power. You can apply it with your (clean) fingers by blending WELL.


Also, you may be one of those people who look great in glasses, but you might look into getting contacts. I wear contacts and I like them 67483927659 times better than glasses =)





If you want more tips, feel free to message me!
HAHA you think i would make fun of you, a what, ninth grader, for JUST starting wearing makeup??? I've been wearing it since 6th grade!!!





dark purple eyeliner, black mascara


shiny clear lip gloss
Use some black eyeliner and the use mascara for your lashes...and maybe some light eyeshadow. :)
blush eye shato cover up

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy