Sunday, December 13, 2009

I have brown hair and blue eyes, what makeup tips will bring out my blue eyes?

I really want my blue eyes to stnad out because lots of my friends tell me my eyes look really cool with my brown hair, but what makeup ideas will make my eyes pop !?I have brown hair and blue eyes, what makeup tips will bring out my blue eyes?
we have the same coloring!! yee. lol





well i use brown eyeliner only on the bottom of my eyelids..that makes them POPPP!!!





eyeshadow is optional..i either use suppaaa shimmery blue..its from urban decay and its called kiddie pool..that looks like something a teenager would wear though so depending if you wanna look professional or not..





you can use the almay color pallet for blue eyes..


what i do with that is i get brown and put it on like im doing smokey eye (kinda like your putting on eyeliner on the top lid..kinda dusting it on there) then with the middle shade which is like dark blue i just put it right on the crease..





also tan skin looks heckkaa sikk so you could put on some bronzer but i use bare minerals warmth. like a charm [:





good luck or should i say good LOOK.I have brown hair and blue eyes, what makeup tips will bring out my blue eyes?
try this web site its cool %26amp; fun to see what you will look like


http://www.makeoversolutions.com/account鈥?/a>
Well, contrasting colors are there for a reason. To make the other color stand out. Your brown hair probably already does this, which is why your friends think it looks really cool. Try a dark brown eyeliner with a brown smokey eye. Curl your lashes and put a coat of dark brown mascara on. It'll look natural and make your brown eyes pop even more.
brown eye make up brings out the blue. think of opposite colors. like orange shades make the blue really pop. i have blue eyes and blonde hair. MAC make up has really good orange/brown eye shadow. and then like brown/dark brown eyeliner and dark brown mascara. also like light peach colors work too





the brown/orange shade are kinda near the bottom/middle:


http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>
Browns make blues pop, and blues make browns pop. For example if you are doing ';complicated'; eyeshadow with the dark crease color and everything instead of black for that, if you were going to do that, use a darkish brown. Black makes eyes dull but the brown will make it better!
Blue Eyes: Rich warm browns, warm taupes and soft peaches
always wear earth tones. browns will set your eyes out from your face.
i think dark shades like smokey hues will isolate your blue eyes and make tham pop!
I always like to use a gold eyeshadow to line the bottom rims of my eyes. It makes your eyes stand out, and it's unique so you'll get lots of compiments.





Also wear mascara and curl them. Mascara completes any look!
tanned face, like a bronzer. work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy