Friday, December 4, 2009

Eye makeup tips for small eyes...?

Okay, I was born with eyes that are unusually smaller than usual. I had to have surgery when I was a baby. Now I have problems doing my make up because I don't really have anyone to compare myself to. Do you have any tips on what I could do to make them look bigger, maybe different eye liner? different colors? (my eyes are blue, and I have blonde hair, if that matters) Any help will be greatly appreciated...so thank you in advance!Eye makeup tips for small eyes...?
Eyeliner POPs your eyes open. I have something similar to small eyes and I use thick layers of eye liner not all around just near and around the eye. Mascara make your lashes big and make the eye very noticeable, its great. And a light touch of eyeshadow like light blue or baby pink to match your eyes makes your eyes shine and make them even more noticeable.





Good luck. And it works for me, so it should work for you! And I'm really jealous of your match of blue eyes and blond hair, I love that!Eye makeup tips for small eyes...?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4GVBkicn鈥?/a>





dont use dark eyeliner or eye make up it makes your eyes look smaller

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy