Friday, December 11, 2009

Eye makeup/tips and such?

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb197鈥?/a>





My eyes. I just took this really quick and they are a little red because of my contacts at the moment. They are effing huge and roundish. Brown when inside, greenish outside. So any makeup tips? I'm tired of the same stuff.. And every time I look online I just find tips to make your eyes bigger but none for already big eyes. I'm up for anything, I usually do dark makeup but yeah.





And videos, links, and pics are good :]Eye makeup/tips and such?
your eyes are gorgeous! im deffinitly jellin, but i suggest eyeliner in your water line and a contouring effect on your eye lid such as a smokey eye but with any color, say if you wanted blue, just put a REALLY LIGHT BLUE ON YOUR LID, PUT A DARK BLUE ON YOUR CREASE A BLACK IN THE OUTER CORNER OF YOUR EYE AND WHITE ON YOUR BROW BONE LIKE THIS: ITS A VIDEO ABOUT A SMOKEY EYE BUT ONCE YOU GET THE HANG OF IT, YOU CAN DO IT WITH ANY COLOR LIKE THE BLUE I SAID OR PINK, RED OR WHATEVER! SO YA HERE IS THE LINK WATCH PART 1 AND 2:





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTpj5OdOe鈥?/a>Eye makeup/tips and such?
woow you have pretty eyes (: anyways.. you should try to put more eyeliner in the outer corners of your eyes and less in the iner corners, do the same trick in the bottom and top of your eyes. eyeliner in the waterline also makes your eyes appear smaller. you should also ';smudge'; your eyeliner a little bit for a nice effect (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy