Friday, June 25, 2010

Makeup tips that will make my eyes pop?

I have very dark brown eyes and brown hair. I was just hoping to find a great makeup tip that will make my eyes the focal point of my face. If you have and tips please help. Makeup tips that will make my eyes pop?
eyeliner, but are you sure you want your eyes to literally *pop* ? x Makeup tips that will make my eyes pop?
WEll the wing look ..the girl on the left..Its expose to make Your eyes look bigger...or Put light..or white eyeliner on the inner corners of yuor eye..Or bright colored eyeshadow..and eyeliner..=)





http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t235/…





http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn186…
I have the same color eyes/hair and I would suggest a purple eye-liner with some lighter shades eye-shadow, don't be afraid to mix the tones a bit with the eye shadow ^_^ try ALMAY intense i-color *tm* eyeliner/crayon contour 01 purple amethyst





hope this helps! ^_^
this one's good. not 2 much but it's still nice:


http://www.flickr.com/photos/saraslama/2…


this one's good 2 go out %26amp; stuff:


http://www.flickr.com/photos/wannabewitc…





so i hope i helped


=D
Use gold tones, or browns.





Or, buy white eyeliner and put it in your waterline. and then put your regular eyeliner on the outer rim.


I learned that from the tyra banks show ohh yheahhh lol
Try purple on your eyes.
eyeliner used in the right way tho!!
thaat girl said purple, STAY AWAY FROM TRASHY COLORS!!!! tans and neutrals are best when used right, i too have brown eyes i start with a light pink on my inner lid [the side closed to the nose] and work it out lighter to the other side of the eye then from the middle i pull out brown pulling it out sharply to even lenght of where my eyeliner is then below the eyebrow i blend in a light cream color go over again with my eyeliner and top it off with good mascara [a good mascara will help ALOT becuase the nicer your eyelashes are the more they accentuate your eyes]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy