Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Best tips for eye makeup? I wear glasses...?

So I wear glasses most of the time (i have contacts too) I struggle to get eyeshadow etc to look right. I have blue eyes, and am short sighted so my eyes look way smaller when I wear them.


Oh, also I have really dark purpley blue circle under my eyes, not matter how much sleep I get haha. My foundation dosen't do the job so i was wondering what I could use instead. By the way, I'm on a buget haha.





Thanks :)Best tips for eye makeup? I wear glasses...?
I have glasses and contacts, and I always wear a little bit of eyeliner, but dont wear mascara! My lashes are so long, it makes the back go on my glasses!Best tips for eye makeup? I wear glasses...?
okay well 4 ur circles (they r expensive) laura mercier secret camoflauge, or amazing cosmetics. both 28$ or maybellines cover stick is very thick thts pretty cheap.to make ur eyes look bigger rim ur waterline with either a beige or white eyeliner pencil (white pencil- nyc .99 cents) thn curl ur eyelashes. THIS IS AN ABSOULUTE MUST!!!!!!!!! try rimmel london sexy curves or glam eyes mascara. thn use a shimmery gold shadow maybelline. hope i helped!
Try searching for michellephan on youtube. I think she has a great glasses makeup tutorial that you could try!
email me at xoxsaarraaxo@aim.com - have have tons of make up tips that i can give you !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy