Friday, June 25, 2010

I have really really pale skin and super red cheeks and blueish gray eyes..any makeup tips for me?

i really need a change up from my usual makeup routune...concealer, eyeliner, mascara...i need to know good colors for my face and lips...ect..I have really really pale skin and super red cheeks and blueish gray eyes..any makeup tips for me?
I tell this to everyone, you must moisterize your skin before applying anything to your face. Find one that works with your skin type. Apply your foundation with a brush not a sponge. You a paint pot or shade stick (ones from MAC thats what they are called) or a creme eyeshadow with sheen in it in a natural color on your eyes, apply your eyeshadow, make sure you do a a lighter in the corner of your eyes, than a darker on the outside to create more depth. Get a dark eyeshadow or black, use and eyeliner brush and do the underneath of your eyes. I always just use a neutral tone on my lips, mauve-ish I suppose, but that color works for me. Go into Sephora or MAC store and talk to them.I have really really pale skin and super red cheeks and blueish gray eyes..any makeup tips for me?
Sounds like you might have rosacea? If you're trying to even out your skin tone, then you'll need a greenish concealer. Green concealers are called corrective concealers, cuz they are for specific concealing needs. Green is opposite red on the color wheel, so it effectively neutralizes the red.


Anyways....you'll need a foundation over that. I use LA Minerals (they have the green concealer too) and it's really good stuff. I'd get some samples of the concealer and their fairest shades of foundation and try it.


http://www.laminerals.com
Go to MAC and talk to them =) they're like totally awesome when it comes to that sort of thing =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy