Friday, June 25, 2010

Have makeup tips for brown eyes?

I want to make my eye color stand out.


People say I have really pretty, and big eyes.


I think so too, so I want to make them pop.





Any tips?Have makeup tips for brown eyes?
I have brown eyes so I know what works for me, it compliments my eyecolor and makes them stand out.





I usually do a lightbrown all over my eyelid.


Use a darker shade of brown for the crease of your eye.


Use a white/light shimmer right under your eyebrow-this will help them appear open.


If you want-I usually don't-dark brown eyeliner on upper lid.


Use a dark brown liner on the bottom of your eye.


Finish with a black lengthening mascara and tease the outer lashes.





HOWEVER if you want to use different colors-use the same application only use blue shadows and a dark blue liner. This will really make them pop because it's a contrast color. Have Fun!Have makeup tips for brown eyes?
use dark or light blue, or a dark or light green, to make your brown eyes stand out both of these colors go great with brown eyes.
get green eye makeup. it may sound crazy but it goes well with brown eyes and you can add some black or brown eyeliner if u dont want something as bold
well i have borwn eyes too and i mix a peach color with brown and gold and people always tell me how pretty my eyes are! so i hope i helped!!
Dark Purple or Plum eyeliner, done as a cat eye, with gold eyeshadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy