Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Makeup tips for green eyes and blonde hair?

I have straight, layered long blonde hair with sidebangs, freckles (blah) , im pretty fair and i have rosy cheeks already. if anybody has any suggestions that would be great! also include stuff like product suggestions :) thanks!Makeup tips for green eyes and blonde hair?
I have blonde hair and green eyes. I usually stick with STILA or Lancome products.





I use brown eye shadows, at night sometimes I go with a plumy purple color that really make my green eyes pop! I use a dark brown pencil, instead of black. I love mascara....Lancome's Hypnotis is my fav!!!!!!!!Makeup tips for green eyes and blonde hair?
for your eyes, the best colors to go with would b e a pink -salmon-ish color,or like a light cream color.if you want.wear a mineral foundation,and veil,in light. bare minerals would be a good choice for you. they come in packages including the right color blush for fair skin,the mineral foundation, and the light mineral veil. these will be good for you because they actually are good for your skin and do not clog pores.for the eyeshadow,try the drugstore stuff.but, before you go to the drug store, go to a nearby ulta and have them try different shades of the salmon pink on you ,pick your favorites.also now that i think about it, try a light shimmery brown as well.this will look great with your long layered blonde hair.wear eyeliner if you want to, either the winged look,or the Egyptian(wing on top and bottom,top wing goes down, lower wing going in the upward direction,but do not meet.) hope this helps-sorry it's so long.
Mascara: Brown NOT Black





Eye Shadow: Brown, Green, Blue, Skin tones. NOT Pink (it will bring out the rosy cheeks), not purple





Lippy: Brown Lipgloss/stick (light), light pinks, peaches





Foundation: Never go any shade darker than you already are. You MUST HAVE to have foundation your skin colour, or it will just look fake. you wear foundation to make your skin look healthier, not to look tanned. You are never ever supposed to wear a shade darker, because you don't really want people to think that you have foundation on, it is supopsed to blend in with your skin, so it dosen't look like you have any on.





How to appy base:





First of all put the concealor on (to even skin tone)


Second of all put on the foundation (to make skin look healthier)


Third of all put some powder on (keeps foundation in place and helps hide freckles)








add some blusher to give cheeks colour after the base coat.





hope this helps!


xx
I Have Blonde Hair And Green Eyes To And I Find The Thing That Looks Really Nice Is Some Black Eyeliner ~(I Use Max-factor Black)





And I Use Some Concealer ~(I Use Collection 2000) Its Brilliant So That My Face Isn't Orange And So It Can Still Breath And Barely Any Spot Come Up Because Of It.





And Sometimes Some Lip Balm For If My Lips Go Dry But Its Always Good To Keep On You.


Hope This Helped----Have Fun


XxX
I have green eyes and bleach blonde hair.


I love heavy black eyeliner with a lot of mascara and pale pink or nude coloured lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy