Friday, June 25, 2010

Anyone have any good makeup tips to make eyes amazing? I'll accept anything!?

I have BLUE GRAY eyes, what are some good colors or suggestions to make this SPECIFIC eye color pop? Please say more than just a smokey eye. Thanks...





I have medium long brown hair that looks like it has red and gold highlighs in the sun


My eyes are blue-gray


I have fair skin





tips?Anyone have any good makeup tips to make eyes amazing? I'll accept anything!?
Hey! I have the same eye color, hair color and skin tones lol I actually use a lot of golds or pinks ..using colors that match your eyes just blend everything together but the gold with the grey eye looks gorgeous! I usually use volumizing mascara to get length then use gold on my lid, usually a darker gold near the lash line, then sweep white just under your brow! I also use a little white eyeliner in the corner of my eyes to look more awake and fresh and then just a little bit of brown eyeliner on the lower lash line!! It's look amazing!! I just lots of compliments on my eyes! If you want a change then do the same thing but with different shades of pink!Anyone have any good makeup tips to make eyes amazing? I'll accept anything!?
First of all get into the bronze or a light reflecting powder... It gives you a nice glow and is awesome for people with fair skin...


Gold or bronze coloured eye shadows really make blue eyes pop, but go for one with shimmer rather than a matt colour.





First, before applying anything, you need to put a light coat of concealer on you eyelid which will ensure that the colour will last. Apply the shimmer eye shadow, making sure that you bring it all the way into the inner corners of the eye. This will brighten up the eyes a little more. For more drama... use a similar colour but a few shades darker to line the crease in your eyelid with an eyeshadow brush.





After you have done that, use a black liquid eyeliner to line the top lash line. Use a charcoal pencil liner to line the bottom lash line... not the inner one, but where the lashes meet. Finish up with a black smudge proof mascara and you're good to go!



Almay has eyeshadow sets that are specifically made for each eye color. They enhance the natural color of your eyes. Personally, I love smoky eyes and you can play around with other colors instead of black and gray eyeshadows. Although I think that would look best with blue/gray eyes. They would really stand out!





And e.l.f. Cosmetics has ';eye brightener'; eyeshadow sets and they are only $1!!!





Also, I saw that Covergirl has a new mascara called ';exact eyelights'; which is supposed to make your eyes 4x brighter! I can't wait to try it!!!



liquid eyeliner on top. silvery/white on the inner corners of your eyes and below your brows for highlight. Curl lashes, apply some light brown to make the blue eyes pop. Shade in your brows, and apply mascara. Light pink lips would keep people focus on the eyes.
i would go for chocolate brown/ dark green/ dark gold colors for the eyes it will make them really pop.


use a good mascara too, mascara always brings out the eyes.
curl your lashes


a lot of black eyeliner under your eye and right above your lases


put on a lot of mascara


maybe some shear sparkly shadow


some black shadow
use blue eyeshadows; all shades of them


and use black liner on your lower and upper lids


and wear 3 coats of mascara
wow i have blue/green/grey eyes and i do it put heavy black


it looks soo amzing makes my eyes stand out.


gives a good contrast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy