Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I need tips for removing eye makeup...?

Whenever I am removing mascara and eyeliner, I always yank out my eyelashes! If you have any tips for removing mascara and eyeliner that do not require me to buy any special creams, ointments, etc., and use items found around the house, please answer!I need tips for removing eye makeup...?
You know if you take some regular lotion, yes i said lotion, it is a really good makeup remover because there is something in the lotion that makes it easier to remove makeup. and it won't remove your eyelashes.I need tips for removing eye makeup...?
i agree with morgan. i use baby lotion and a qutip... i just spin the qutip on my eyelashes and it removes the mascara and eyeliner.. btw put just a dab of lotion cause you dont want it to get in your eyes.. it stings
baby wipes I heard work good,baby oil too. But eyemakeup remover is very cheap and work well.try it.
Baby oil (Johnson %26amp; Johnson's or the store-brand equivalent) works like a charm, is designed for sensitive baby skin, and smells great.
get make up removal at the mall.
You can use your everyday lotion or take that off. Use that with a cotton ball of course. Don't be harsh, just be VERY gentle and patient. it won't just go right away. Depends on the make up you have, and usually it can take a few cotton balls, that's fine. Just be gentle and patient about it.
use some baby iol or some moistieriser and wipe it all of !
Lotion definately works, the best lotion to use is Nivea. Almost everyone has it and it doesnt burn!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy