Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Any makeup tips for brown eyes and blond hair?

I have blond hair that goes down to right where my bra ends(it is the only place that I could use to describe where my hair ends!) and chocolate brown eyes. I am 12 and tallish for my age. I am looking for a casual look that my mom will be okay with(UGGG). Any help would be ,well helpful. Any makeup tips for brown eyes and blond hair?
Don't wear black mascara; it is too much for someone your age and for someone with fair hair. Stick with a bit of brown and some neutral, shimmery eyeshadow. I'm 21 and I teach as part of my college courses, and I usually don't do more than a shimmery shadow, some eyeliner if it's the evening and I'm going out, mascara and my never fail Burt's Bees lip balm.Any makeup tips for brown eyes and blond hair?
omg i loveeeee brown eyes. they're gorgeous. wear lotsa mascara, and maybe a tiny bit of eyeliner. brown or black. just don't over-do it .
a little mascara , light blue eyeshadow , natural colored lip gloss.


this should enhance your look with out going over the top


so its mom approved

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy