Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I want to learn how to do my eye makeup like with eyeliner and the eyeshadow under the eye too.Any tips?

Yes, go to youtube and search for tutorial video's. That's the best source.I want to learn how to do my eye makeup like with eyeliner and the eyeshadow under the eye too.Any tips?
k well to not make it look like hooker makeup,


take brown eyeliner and trace your inner eyelid, so like the part closest to your eye above your eyelashes.


and for doing eyeshadow under there, take either a small, skinny brush or one of those spongy brush things eyeshadow usually comes with and dip it in water, and then put the eyeshadow on the SIDE of the brush/sponge thing, and then trace your eyes with it.


ive tried it and it looks really good!


hope i helped. :)I want to learn how to do my eye makeup like with eyeliner and the eyeshadow under the eye too.Any tips?
test it our over and over and over again on yourself.


everyone is different, even between siblings eye makeup needs to be done differently.


for example me and my sister, for a smokey eye i can have a lot more black on than she can


just try differnt methods and techniques. you could read or watch some tutorials and hints etc online and then test those out and see what you can do to make it seem more ';your styled';
hi





i'm a certified makeup artist and you can check my tutorials and makeup tips @ www.kireimakeup.com. I provided a step-by-step photos for each tutorial. Hope it'll help.
you just have to experiment.


like anything else, practice helps.
Stay still


don't twitch

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy