Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Makeup eye tip for focusing on the colour?

I have pretty big pupils, naturally. They are fine when there is lots of light, but in a room or at night they can get quite large. Is there a technique using makeup tht I can bring out my green eye colour more than my pupils?! lolMakeup eye tip for focusing on the colour?
I am not sure if it is about the technique so much as the color. Copper and brownish colors work well to bring out green eyes, especially copper as it has warm colors that bring out the cooler green shades of your eyes.


Well done eyelashes would probably help out too, so just curling and mascara would help.





By the way, big pupils are a beautiful feature (my boyfriend has eyes like that and I love it). Anyway, studies show that larger pupils make faces look attractive, as it indicated arousal (even if it is a natural state for you!). You're lucky, I wish I had eyes like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy