Friday, June 25, 2010

Black hair,hazel eyes...makeup tips?

my eyes are hazel...olive green with gold/orange. my hair is right at my shoulders in the back, and on top of my shoulders in the front.i keep it dyed black because it brings out my eyes extremely well.i usually keep my makeup simple..brown eyeshadow,black liner,clear gloss.i want to try something different but im not sure what i should try.i love both bright and neutral colors but im not sure which would look best.im 16 so i want something that looks fresh and young.any advice is appreciated. :)Black hair,hazel eyes...makeup tips?
if youve every tried the smokey look try it but add some colour into it somewhere or use colour for all of it





Colour would look really good with your eyes and stick to colours like, brown, black, gold, small amounts of orange, pink, purple, and blue.





try this look, you can also change the colors





-apply foundation and concealer


-apply a blue eyeliner just under the lower lash line


-do the same above the top lash line


-apply a brown eyeliner to the very inner corner very thinly around your tear duct


-apply a warm brown into the crease of the eye


-apply black mascara


-apply a redish lip gloss


-apply a bronzer lightly to the cheek bones





hope this helps you xBlack hair,hazel eyes...makeup tips?
I can't say that I'm an expert but I can give you the advice that was given to me by my hair stylist when she was dying my hair at one point and it's really worked for me but my eyes are a little darker than yours and they change a lot so I don't know how well it would work for you. No harm in trying though right?





Anyway, if you put some white (yes white) eyeliner on your top lid and a darker colour on the bottom (I actually use a black glitter eyeliner that I got from hot topic, it really works and the glitter brings a lot of attention to my eyes too) it'll make your eyes pop. So you could try that and if you do lemme know how it works out for ya! :D
Try lilac tones! I did it and it brings the most beautiful combination on your eyes, and dar hair, skip the eyeliner for a softer look, or shimmery and try different tones as sometimes it can be too strong, you dont want to look like if you got a black eye! lol At night you can play with the smoky look. I don't know wha'ts your skin completion but if you see the second/third picture you can see how nice it looks in tanned/darker complexions and even lighter ones. I think it's a nice and fresh look.


http://i.ehow.com/images/GlobalPhoto/Art鈥?/a>


http://www.imageandstylenews.com/wp-cont鈥?/a>


http://www.style.com/blogs/beautycounter鈥?/a>
Put a dot of pale green/gray in the corner of your eyes. Then, apply soft brown or gold shadow on the rest of the lid. Then, use a soft brown shadow on the outer corners. You get a soft smoky with a hint of light at the corners and it makes hazel eyes really show. Use a dark, dark brown/ or jet black eye liner to finish.
try bronzer and shimmers....


it gives warmth to pale skin perfect for summer!


to start off, shimmer cubes pallette 16 (body shop) for the eyes,


for the cheeks use 10 bronzing and highlighting face dou (benefit cosmetics) and to top it off, burt's bees honey lip balm...


you go gurl!
I have the same problem. Finding make up to match my skin tone is a nightmare. I suggest using MAx Factor products and try some greens or blues. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy