Friday, June 25, 2010

Makeup tips and smokey eye??

I have medium, tan skin, green eyes, dark brown/copper hair, and I need make up tips!


Anything you think would look good on me!


Also the smokey eye??


I don't follow those step-to's very well, and I need help!!Makeup tips and smokey eye??
The smokey eye is basically just smudged black eye liner and black or charcoal eyeshadow. I apply a thick line of pencil eyeliner and then rub the line with my finger, like rubbing my eyes when I wake up. Then I apply the eye shadow with the tip of my index finger and lightly rub i on the eyelid, just above the crease. Sometimes it takes a few minutes to get each eye symmetrical. Then I use a tissue and make up remover to get rid of the black where I don't want it (like under my eyes).





The idea is to look like you had nice black eye make up on last night, slept in it, then woke up and didn't have enough time to wash your face and reapply new make up. That's why it's so sexy; because it reminds guys of ';that girl'; he slept with and she had to go to work in her night-before make up because she woke up next to him instead of at home!Makeup tips and smokey eye??
well u seem very pretty, so most makeup would look good on you. when choosing eye makeup, you want to contrast ur makeup with ur eye colour. so for you, that means gold, brown, and coppery shades. Put the lighter shades on the inside of ur eye, and the darker shades on the outside corner. i do that and it makes ur eyes look so much more bright and awake. And when putting eyeliner on, don't make it too thick because it makes u look emo. i have this gold cream eyeshadow from anna sui and it's my favorite makeup. its about 20 bucks at the bay, but its totally worth the money. i hope this helps u and good luck! (tv show what not to wear on tlc gives awesome makeup tips!)
Makeup Tips I


http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b鈥?/a>





Makeup Tips II


http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy