Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Have you ever tried white eye makeup? Any tips or ideas?

I am blonde with brown eyes and medium-fair skin. There are very few eye shadows I can wear. I read an article recently about WHITE EYESHADOW being a hot trend for 2008.





I decided to try this look. I did all white shimmery eyeshadow, white eyeliner under the eyes with black eyeliner on the top crease and black mascara. I think it actually looks REALLY COOL! Sort of a frosty, angelic, ethereal thing. I decided this is DEFINITELY not a good look for daytime. At night though, I think it's a very cool, dramatic, unusual look.





The one thing though, it looks cool but FREAKY and space age! Has anyone else ever tried this look? Did you like it? Do you think it looks cool? Weird? Do you have any tips on using white eye makeup? Any suggestions or pics would be appreciated. Have you ever tried white eye makeup? Any tips or ideas?
i use this look only when i wear white.


2 improve the look, try using brow


highlighter 2 make ur eyes stand out more.


It will look so pretty, when its done right,


and ur black eyelashes are the most obvious


when theyre curled =]


so pretty ! but i do the smokey look with white


sometimes, and put gray on the bottom lid =]Have you ever tried white eye makeup? Any tips or ideas?
i like white eye makeup a lot. I use urban decay eye shadow in polyester bride put in on my eyes up to the crease and under the bottom eyelashes. then just a little black mascara and thats perfect for daytime. ill have to try your nighttime look! :)
it makes ur eyes look bigger . (white eyeshadow)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy