Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I want to have perfect clear skin without makeup. Tips? Also, how to get rid of dark vein circles under eye?

I don't want to wear makeup because my skin is dry, and very sensitive, so even if I exfoliate a lot of foundations/ coverups don't agree with my face. Plus, I hate the look of a cake face in light (and I'm only 13). Tips? Also, I have dark vein circles under my eyes, how to get rid of them? I tried the spoon trick, but I might be doing it wrong because it hardly lasts 30 minutes.I want to have perfect clear skin without makeup. Tips? Also, how to get rid of dark vein circles under eye?
to get rid of under eye circles-if the circles have a blueish tint, it might be caused by blood vessels showing through your skin, to reduce the look, soak cotton pads in cold whole milk then place the pads over your eyes for a few minutes.


the cold temp. of the milk constricts the blood vessels and the lactic acid in the milk hydrates skin making the blueness less apparent.I want to have perfect clear skin without makeup. Tips? Also, how to get rid of dark vein circles under eye?
If you have dry skin, look for a moisturizor meant for dry skin, but also when an SPF because it sounds like you're very sensitive to exposure. As for the vein circles, you might try a product by Garnier Nutriste. They make something specifically for undereyes. It's a roll-on serum, not a make-up. I think you could probably find it just about anyway, but I usually find it at Walgreens.
you %26amp; i have the same problem. i use clean %26amp; clear moisturizing lotion for my face, its clears it up %26amp; makes it not dry at all! you just rub it in %26amp; you look amazing. (for best results use it before night time.) i can always wear my makeup now. i use a powder so that the makeup doesn't affect my skin as much. for vein lines under the eye, use a green coverup stick, green covers blemish!! its crazy good.
If you seriously want a long term solution, drink water, a lot of it. Understand that the problem in internal. Clean out your system. I drink a gallon every couple of days, sometimes I get through on in a single day. When I was younger I basically replaced water with pop, and I suffered for it. If you want to look healthy, adapt a healthy lifestyle. Products can never replace it.
Use some face cleansers like clean and clear oil-free acne wash. :)


It is in a purple bottle, and it comes out like foam. It really helps clear skin FAST ! I would recommend using it once in the morning and once at night.





Also, you should wash your face with a regular bar of soap, (eg. dove) about three times a day because this cleans off all of the dirt and germs. If you don't, the dirt stays there over-night and helps cause pimples.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy